March 10, 2014

Nicole by OPI Announces NEW Limited Edition Roughles Textured Nail Lacquers

Nicole by OPI Announces NEW Limited Edition Roughles Textured Nail Lacquers

Nail Color that Rocks! 

This March, Nicole by OPI launches Roughles (“ruffles”) -- 4 new textured nail lacquers featuring speckled, pastel shades of purple, pink, turquoise and yellow.  When the lacquer dries, Roughles lacquers reveal a unique pebbled finish.   Roughles should be applied without a top coat to achieve a matte effect.
 “Chic pastels were a major trend throughout the runway collections at spring/summer 2014 showsand textured, matte nails are going to be one of the hottest looks this spring,” explains Suzi Weiss-FischmannNicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director.  “Wearing these feminine shades on fingers and toes is a refreshing take on this trend.  Pair these lacquers with candy colored fabrics and flirty floral prints to really make a statement!”

Roughles shades include:


I'm Stucco on You
I terra-"cotta" have this textured purple on my nails!

Rock the Look
The edgy side of girlie...a textured pink all your own.


On What Grounds?

Stop in the name of this textured turquoise beauty!
Sand in My Shoe
I "beacha" just love this grainy golden yellow in me.

2 comments:

  1. colours and packaging looks so cute! I think my favourite is the on what grounds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!