October 22, 2014

JORD Wood Watch

It's a wood watch! :) Have you seen anything like it?
 JORD Sully Cherry & Maple Wood Watch
 JORD reached out to me and asked if I would like to pick a wood watch from their collection to review and I picked the Sully in Cherry & Maple. I thought the wood contrast was unique and I couldn't wait to see it in person. 
 The watch is very well made and I thought the concept is really cool. I picked the Sully because it can be worn by both men and women. The Sully retails for $139. I think it's a fun, unique watch and I know one of my friends would really like it. I think when you wear something unique and special, it really makes you feel extra cool. And who doesn't want to feel extra cool? ;)
 You can learn more about JORD through their social media as well as their website: http://www.woodwatches.com You can also search the hashtag #JORDWATCH on Instagram to see who's wearing JORD and how they style it. :) For some reason, looking at my wood watch makes me want one of those cool wooden iPhone cases.  I also want a nice candied caramel apple too since it's Autumn and all. :D (Plus, they're talking about it on The Chew which is on TV right now. Hehe).
 The watch has links similar to any old watch. I still need to get it resized to fit my wrist.
 This is what the clasp looks like, both sides clasp into the center.
 It arrived neatly packaged and with a protective film on the face of the watch.
 The details and cut of the wood is really pretty. I think this watch makes a really nice novel gift.
 The back of the watch, it's made from 100% natural wood.
 Here's a close up of the wood links. The watch is surprisingly very light!
Details on the watched I picked out. You can see all their watches here: http://www.woodwatches.com/shop I really like their website, it's clear with great photos, and easy to browse.


Thanks again JORD for letting me share this great watch here on the blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!