February 10, 2015

3B Beauty Beyond Borders (Asian Makeup Subscription Box!!!)

3B is Beauty Beyond Borders, a genius Asian makeup subscription box that gives us access to beauty products that are pretty hard to hunt down outside of Asia!
Ke, the founder of 3B is from Seattle too! ^_^ 

 What is 3B? 
"Our passion is bringing beauty beyond borders. We help you discover the most popular Asian beauty products through our curated pouch of deluxe samples each month."
Why 3B?
"Asia is one of the leading markets when it comes to skincare and cosmetic innovation. Yet there is no easy way to trial, buy, and review products overseas. With 3B you can try what you like and buy what you love – from premium products to everyday favorites. At 3B we believe finding your perfect product shouldn’t be limited to what country you live in or what language you speak."
What's in the box?
"Each box contains a collection of deluxe samples that are new or popular in Asia but hard to get your hands on. The products will change each month, and you’ll get to try new skincare, haircare, nailcare, and cosmetic products. Sample products range from go-to brands such as Lioele, Etude House and Skinfood to high-end premium brands like SK-II, K, and Sulwhasoo. Don’t worry about not being able to read Japanese or Korean – we’ve got you covered with English translations of descriptions in each box."
$12/Month Gets You:
  • A pouch containing four to five deluxe Asian beauty samples that we love
  • Tips on how to use products
  • Unlimited access to our team to answer any questions you might have
 
I grabbed the information above off the 3B website because I really couldn't explain it any better myself! 
 
For $12/month you get a box of quality Asian beauty products which include popular well known Korean and Japanese makeup brands such as The Face Shop, and Etude House. Sign me up because you can't ask for a better subscription box! They've gotten so popular since they've launched that there is now a waiting list to subscribe. (You know it's that good.) I love the concept and I am so thankful that we are now able to get access to beautiful Asian brands.
I was really happy to find a generous size bottle of Peripera Nail Story Korean nail polish in my box!!!  It's my very first time trying Peripera polish and I am beyond impressed with the quality of the polish and the paint brush. (Yes, I would like to collect them all now!) The brush applies the jelly red polish easily and perfectly on my nails. The name of this shade is RD001, and it's a true bright candy red. I have always been curious about this brand and it's such a treat to be able to get to try it here in Seattle and better yet, in the comfort of my own home. ^^ I truly LOVE every single product in my first box and have been using them everything.
I was lucky enough to find The Face Shop makeup face wipes in my first box. Who doesn't love a good makeup wipe? It smells incredible and don't you love smells that make you reminisce? These wipes are awesome, and I hope to be able to get more of them soon! I used to always look forwards to trips to the big city with my girl friends to get my hands on The Face Shop products at H-Mart, a favorite Korean supermarket.
3B, Beauty Beyond Borders was created in Seattle with the intentions of helping US Asian Makeup fans get their hands on the latest and greatest products from Asia. ^^

I've always had a special place in my heart for Asian makeup which many of you already know. :) It's always such a nice treat to get to spoil myself with some high end Korean and Japanese beauty products. 3B offers go to brands as well as high end Asian beauty brands in their boxes.

Thank you again Ke for sharing your awesome subscription box with me and the Asian Beauty fans all across the US!

I think very soon, you will also be able to order the full size version of your favorite Asian beauty products you got to sample in your subscription box from a trust worthy online beauty shop! I'm 100% smitten with my 3B subscription box. Fingers crossed for SK-II products in my next 3B box when I'm able to subscribe myself! ^^

Hop on over to the 3B's Our Story page to get learn more about this new Seattle startup! I wish nothing but successful for your beautiful business, Ke!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a lot of different makeup box companies but I haven't seen one focused on Asian makeup - love this!

    Jemily Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!