June 8, 2015

Golden Garden Beach, Seattle

Yesterday, we went to the beach for the first time this year. I had never been to Golden Garden Beach in Seattle before and it was the absolute perfect place to spend the 86 degree day.
It's absolutely beautiful there and completely different from Alki Beach in West Seattle.
I had a blast exploring the edge of the water looking for shells and crab! It was really nice to enjoy the breeze from the Puget Sound and get a little sun. I loved spending the day at the beach.
Afterwards, we went to Ray's Boathouse for an unplanned fine meal in our casual beach wear.
The appetizers were the best part of our meal. I still can't believe we paid $19 for 6 oysters on the half shell. >.<
We sat on the patio and the views made the dinner worth the experience.

Thanks Seattle for the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Ray's reminds me of a restaurant out in San Diego. I can't remember the name right now but it had a lovely view and sat right on top of the water. I hope to visit WA one day soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!